My final gratitude list for this month:
- Kuya is with us in one full month. We've been looking forward to Kuya's arrival since he left two years ago. Our weekends with him and his family made us feel like it's already Christmas.
- Wedding preps. I've been planning about my wedding since time immemorial. I love preparing surprise birthdays for friends, managing events, and doing DIYs. Though the passed months have been busy, I loved every minute of our preps.
- The Wedding, of course. Hayyyy...:) Gratefulness to the highest level!!! I'm super thankful about everything... the weather, the suppliers, the guests, the super friends, our families and relatives, and of course, I'm so at bliss that Totskie is now my husband.
- Our honeymoon trip. Finally, our dream vacation came to reality right after the wedding.
- Lolo is with God now. :,)
- Kuya is on his way back to Riyadh and we'll see him again in 9-10mos. :D